New year means a new menu at Dunkin’ Donuts. The chain has shaken things up by removing some old favorites but they’re serving up some newbies too.
For a limited time, they’ve got two new coffee flavors: Buttery Toffee Nut and Winter White Chocolate and both of those are available in hot or iced coffees, lattes, macchiatos, and Frozen Dunkin’ Coffee. And to celebrate National Hot Tea Month, Dunkin’ is adding Decaf Breakfast Tea, which joins five other teas currently on the menu.
But we can expect to see smaller menus overall and here are 10 items the chain is planning to cut nationwide by March:
- Turkey Cheddar Bacon Sandwich
- Ham & Cheddar Sandwich
- Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Big N' Toasted Breakfast Sandwich
- Angus Steak & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Strawberry Banana and Tropical Mango Smoothies
- Peach, Caramel, and Mocha unsweetened flavor shots
- Some optional muffin, bagel and cream cheese selections
These cuts come only two months after Dunkin' cut half of its donut selections from some locations. The company says the smaller menu will allow for “faster, more accurate service and a more consistent consumer experience from store to store.” Let’s just hope they still have our favorites.